2445 Mica Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Phone (760) 331-6500
Fax (760) 930-6005
Office Hours 7:45AM - 4:00PM
Attendance: (760) 331-6570
2015-2016 Open Enrollment/Intradistrict Transfer
Elementary and Middle School Window:
January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015 by 4:00 p.m.
More details and transfer application at
• No dogs on campus.
• Check the lost and found!
• If phone number or address changes, notify the front office.
• The drop-off car lane is a thru lane for drop-off/pick-up ONLY. NO PARKING. View Map
Poinsettia welcomes and encourages volunteers on campus!
1. Download, print and fill out the
2. Attach a copy of your current TB test and driver's license
3. Turn completed packet to your student's teacher(s).
Thank you in advance for your support!
NEW Incoming Student's Registration Procedures for the 2015-2016 School Year
Registration for all NEW incoming students for the 2015-2016 academic year is now ONLINE. Please follow the procedures noted below to begin:
1.Go to CUSD Website: http://www.carlsbadusd.k12.ca.us/
2. Go under Parent Resources Tab and Click on 2015/16 Online Enrollment/Registration
3. Under New Students:
Step 1- Online Enrollment – Click on link: CUSD Enrollment Process – New Students
4. Read through the CUSD ENROLLMENT - NEW STUDENTS PAGE
5. To begin registration:
Step 1- Click on link: Aeries AIR Online Enrollment
(please note: there is an option at the bottom right hand corner to view in Spanish if needed)
6. Once you are finished entering all the required information about your child, make sure you print out the Enrollment Confirmation Packet AND the documents listed at the bottom on the signature sheet.
Annual Residency Verification (bring 2 proofs of residency) SDGE, Water, Lease
Emergency Information Form
Signature Verificaiton Page
Original Birth Certificate and a Copy
Immunization Card and a Copy
Please see the following link on the CUSD website for all the documents that you will need to bring to us in order to finalize your registration: https://cusd-ca.schoolloop.com/req-docs-new .
* * * The office will not be able to make photocopies * * *
Social Meet and Greet for NEW Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Students
Come meet your teacher and your new school mates at the social for new incoming Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First grade students.
Tuesday, September 1st.
2:00 to 2:30pm
Welcome to Poinsettia Elementary School. At PES our Panthers are proud to be a part of the Carlsbad community. Our dedicated teachers, staff and parent volunteers are passionate about your child's education. Our focus is the whole child. We believe in academic rigor as well as creative expression, social responsibility and environmental awareness. Our goal is to make Poinsettia Elementary the best education possible for your child. Thank you for choosing to be a part of Poinsettia Elementary. - Marjorie Giordani, Principal
News & Announcements
Open House and Raffle - Thurs. 5/28
All Poinsettia families are invited to
OPEN HOUSE & RAFFLE
5-6 PM Family Picnic -- bring a blanket and a picnic or buy from Noodles & Co for $10. Please order by Fri. 5/22. Rita's Italian Ice for dessert $3.
6-7 PM Classrooms op... Continue