We all care about the safety of students, parents and staff. Please be patient, and follow the safety rules during drop off and pick up. While the parking lot may feel hectic, it only lasts for 15 minutes. Please drive slowly and be courteous to each other.
Please note the below drop off and pick up procedures:
- TK/Kinder parents: do not stop/park past the first crosswalk -- it blocks the drop-off lane for the rest of the school
- Please pull all the way forward when possible.
- Please do not park your car in the drop-off lane.
- Please do not leave your car unattended.
- If you are going to require more time with your child, please park in the parking lot.
- Please do not park on the west side of Mica (you can get ticketed)
- Please do not cut into the pick-up lane.