Poinsettia is calling all junior scientists and curious students for the Annual Science Fair! It’s a fun way to explore the world of science. Show your friends and family what you’ve learned! Your project will be on display in the MPR during the day for fellow students to view and will be judged by local science professionals.
ENTRY FORMS DUE FRIDAY, JAN. 20, 2017
2017 PARTICIPANT INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
2017 ENTRY FORM
ELEMENTS OF A PROJECT BOARD
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR THE SCIENCE FAIR:
- January 20th: Deadline to submit registration form.
- January 27th: Trifold project boards on sale after school for $5.00
- February 6th:Trifold project boards on sale after school for $5.00.
- February 15th: Deadline to request electricity for project display.
- February 22nd: Projects to be brought to the MPR between 7:45-8:15 am or 4-6pm.
- February 23rd:Evening viewing hours and student presentation 5:30-7 pm.
- February 24th: Science Fair viewing. Projects picked up after school.